• 134阅读
  • 0回复

双语阅读 [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题
离线jenny

只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 楼主  发表于: 2020-11-26
Even if the pace is very small, we should move forward step by step
就算步伐很小,也要步步前进。
It feels good to work secretly, without complaining or complaining. Make small changes in yourself so that when you say goodbye to yourself, you can say to yourself, "It was great, I got over it."
偷偷努力的感觉很好,不声张也不埋怨。自己一点点地去改变,等你告别了自己时,你就可以对自己说:“太棒了,我终于熬过了”。
Perfection is the most taboo thing in the world. Look at the moon on that day, once it is complete, it will soon be wearied; The fruit of the trees, once ripe, will soon fall. In everything there is always a little deficiency to hold on to.
世界上的事情,最忌讳的就是个十全十美。你看那天上的月亮,一旦圆满了,马上就要亏厌了;树上的果子,一旦熟透了,马上就要坠落。凡事总要稍留欠缺,才能持恒。
There's no need to rush. It will always happen , at the right time and with the right person, and for the right reason.
无须匆忙,该来的总会来,在对的时间、和对的人,因为对的理由。
If everything is going well, then it's not life at all.
如果事事都如意,那就不叫生活了
You must enjoy your own company. The upside: You don't have to twist yourself to conform or please others.
你必须很喜欢和自己作伴。好处是:你不必为了顺从别人或讨好别人而扭曲自己。
I won't talk about height in front of people who are not tall, I won't talk about weight in front of people who are overweight, I won't show love in front of people who have just been lovelorn, and won't talk about parents in front of unfortunate family members. Because I know nothing can be felt, can only respond with gentleness.
我会注意不在个子不高的人面前谈身高,不在体型偏胖的人面前谈体重,不在刚刚失恋的人面前秀恩爱,不在家庭不幸的人面前谈父母。不是因为这些不能谈,而是因为我知道任何事都不能感同身受,只能报以温柔。People may give up a lot of people and things in this life, but the most terrible thing is to give up yourself.
人这一生可能会放弃很多人,很多事,但最可怕的还是放弃自己。
There are many unhappy things, but few people can tell them.
不如意事常八九,可与言者无二三。
When you suddenly don't have any desire to share happiness and sadness with him, which was probably the beginning of the end.
跟他突然没有了分享快乐和悲伤的欲望,大概就是散场的开始。
It's a pity to give up, but there is no point in holding on to some things.
放弃虽然很可惜,但是有些事坚持下去本就没有意义。
Love is a response to everything.
爱是事事有回应,件件有着落。
Why don't you fall in love,Because there is no love at first sight.Nor any patience of growing love .
“你为什么不恋爱了?”“因为没有一见钟情的皮囊。”“也没有日渐生情的耐心。”
No matter how weeping I experienced last night, the city is still busy when I wake up in the morning.
不管昨夜经历了怎样的泣不成声,早晨醒来这个城市依然车水马龙。
I like a paragraph: the initial contact depend on appearance, long-term contact look atdepend on temper, life contact depend on character. Time is a good thing, which proves people's heart and character.
很喜欢的一段话:初期交往看外貌,长久交往看脾气,一生交往看人品。时间是个好东西,验证了人心,见证了人品。
I hope you wake up in the sunshine every day, and won't affect your mood because of a few words, expressions and behaviors of others. Live a good life, and you will always meet good things.
希望你每天醒来都是阳光的,不会因为别人的几句话,几个表情和几个举止,影响自己的心情。好好生活,总会遇见美好的事。

The vulnerability of adults: they always want to go home.
成年人脆弱的表现:动不动就想回家。
All the answers you give me are what know, but not what I want.
你给我的答案都是我想到的,却不是我想要的。
You can buy your own gift, but if there's someone gives you a gift, you will feel different.
其实有的时候礼物完全可以自己买,只是别人送的,会觉得意义不一样罢了。
I have a lot of negative energy, but the world is negative as well. I can only put them away and put on a proper masks.
我负能量很多,可世人皆不易,只能全部收起,戴上合适的面具。
If you give too much, you will get what you want. If you want nothing, you will be sorry.
宁缺毋滥定会得偿所愿,饥不择食必会悔不当初。
If there is no love, then love yourself more, even if you have loved someone bad, it does not prevent you to find a better one.
如果没有恋爱的话,就多爱自己吧,这个世上是没有谁离不开谁的,就算爱过几个烂人,也不妨碍你找到更好的人。
No one can accompany you for a lifetime, so you have to adapt to loneliness; No one will help you all your life, so you have to work hard.
没有人能陪你走一辈子,所以你要适应孤独;没有人会帮你一辈子,所以你要努力奋斗。
Buy the things you want, go the places you want, and do the things you want
想要的东西自己买,想去的地方自己去,想做的事情自己做
After all the stories are told, you will find that the lover is not the hero in the fairy tale, but the fellow traveler we later choose to ebjoy life together. He will not come to save you in the storm, but gently remind you to take an umbrella before you hanging out.
后来大家轰轰烈烈的故事都说完了,你会发现爱人其实不是踩着七彩祥云的盖世英雄,而是我们后来选择的同路人,是一起去柴米油盐里观赏人生的人,他不会在狂风暴雨中赶来救你,而是在出门前轻轻提醒你 “要记得带伞哦。”
图文网络

快速回复
限100 字节
如果您提交过一次失败了,可以用”恢复数据”来恢复帖子内容

上一个 下一个