切换到宽版
  • 33阅读
  • 0回复

TED 早睡早起的人生到底有多精彩 [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题
在线jenny
 

前段时间有一个很火的TED演讲视频,主题是“早睡早起的人生到底有多精彩”,主讲人是里斯本一名大学教授 Filipe Castro Matos,决定挑战连续21个工作日早上4:30起床,这个挑战被起名为“早起21天”。他还通过Face book与全世界分享了这个过程,并引起了全世界广泛的关注和仿效。
#  21 early days is still today, one of the most active hashtags on  Twitter, without paying a cent for it. And more important than that,  even the best part of it is that still today I continue receiving  messages from people all over the world saying that they are waking up  earlier, because of me, and that they are happier doing that! That’s  great!
#21天早起挑战# 今天还在继续,仍然是 twitter上最活跃的标签之一,而且我没有花一分钱推广,更重要的,也是最棒的部分是:直到现在我仍然受到来自世界各地的人的消息,告诉我,因为我所做的,让他们很早起床,他们更高兴这样做!太好了!
So, here’s my point: a small act, but different act, such as waking up at  4:30 am originated a big result such as putting people to think and  discuss about their own schedules and how to be more productive.
所以,我的观点是:一个小的、但与众不同的行动,就像凌晨4:30起床这个计划,产生了一个很大的效果,让人们开始思考和讨论他们自己的时间安排,以及如何提高效率。
And this is more likely to happen if you do a lot of little things that you believe that will improve your life.如果你做了很多你认为可以改善你生活的小事,这种事情就更有可能发生。
So, please, never forget: go beyond natural and think different; every  little thing that you do everyday may lead to a big thing, a surprising  thing in the future.
所以,请不要忘记:超越自然,用不同的方式思考;你每天做的每一件小事,都可能引向未来的一件大事,一件令人惊讶的事。看到这里,正在感叹时间不够用,每天紧张焦虑你,是不是有些触动呢,生活一直在继续,永远做不完的工作、看不完的书、做不完的题,让你在有限的时间内,充满负面的情绪。但是现在请你放慢脚步,整理思绪,去改变哪怕一件小事,也会受益不少。
Rise and shine!
该起床了。
6 am and your hand can't make it to the alarm clock.
早上六点,你还没安停闹钟。
Before the voices in your head start telling you
你脑海里的声音就开始跟你说,
that it's too early,too dark and too cold to get out of bed.
现在还早,外面很黑,离开被窝会很冷。
Aching muscles lie still in rebellion
酸痛的肌肉没有要动的意思,
Pretending not to hear your brain commanding them to move.
假装没有收到大脑发出的行动指令。
A legion of voices are shouting their unanimous premission
脑海的声音忠实反映出它们的一致需求,
for you to hit the snooze button and go back to dreamland!
让你按下贪睡的按钮,回归梦梦乡。
But you didn't ask their opinion.
不过你要收束这样的意念。
The voice you've chosen to listen to is one of defiance!
你听到的声音只是你的第一反应。
The voice that said
因为你本能地抵触起床,
there was a reason that you set that alarm in the first place.
这也是你设定闹钟的首要理由。
So sit up.
所以,坐起身。
Put your feet on the floor and don't look back
脚踏实地,不要回头,
because we've got work to do.
因为我们有事要做。
Welcome to the grind!
一起接受人生的磨砺吧!
For what is each day but a series of conflicts
因为每天你都会面临这样的艰难选择,
between the right way and the easy way.
选正确的道路还是选容易走的路。
10,000 streams span out like a river delta before you
你的面前可能有一万条坦途,
each one promising the path of least resistance.
每一条你都可以用最轻松的方式通过。
The thing is you're headed upstream
可如果你想要到达成功的终点,
and when you make that choice.
那么你就要做出正确的决定。
When you decide to turn your back on what's comfortable, what's safe
你要坚定地放弃舒适安全的选择,
and what some would call common sense.
不去追求常识的认可。
Well that's Day One.
而这仅仅只是开始。
From there is only gets tougher!
后面的日子会更为艰难。
So just make sure this is something that you want.
所以你要万分确信,这就是你想要的。
Because the easy way out will always be there.
否则,你很容易踏入歧途。
Ready to wash you away!
选择轻松短视的道路,
All you have to do is pick up your feet.
你只要拔脚前进就行了。
But you aren't going to are you.
不过你不会这样做的。
With each step comes the decision to take another.
因为每走一步,你都会后悔。
You're on your way now
你会走自己的路,
but this is no time to dwell on how far you have come.
而且你没有时间惦记你究竟走了多远。
You're in a fight against an opponent you can't see.
因为你在和看不见的对手搏斗。
But oh,you can feel him on your heels can't you.
虽然看不见,你能感觉到他的紧跟。
Feel him breathing down your neck.
感觉到他的呼吸掠过你的脖颈。
You know what that is?
知道你的对手是谁吗?
That's YOU!
就是你啊!
Your fears,your doubts,your insecurities,
你所有的不安、迟疑和恐惧,
all lined up like a firing squad ready to shoot you out of the sky.
都会聚集在一起,准备将你打倒在地。
But don't lose heart.
不过你不要灰心。
While they are not easily defeated,they are far from invincible.
虽然它们不容易战胜,但远没到不可战胜的程度。
Remember,this is the grind.
切记,这就是磨砺。
The Battle Royale between you and your mind.
你要贴身肉搏战胜你的内心。
Your body and the devil on your shoulders
用你的身体强势击败肩膀上的那个魔鬼。
who is telling you that this is just a game,
不要相信你的妄念,这不是游戏。
this is just a waste of time.
你不是在浪费时间。
Your opponents are stronger than you.
尽管你的对手比你更强,
Drown out the voice of uncertainty with sound of your own heartbeat!
你要用你的心跳压倒内心的不确定!
Burn away your self-doubt with the fire beneath you.
用你的生命之火焚烧掉你的自我怀疑。
Remember what we are fighting for.
记住我们的奋斗目标。
And never forget that momentum is a cruel mistress.
不要忘记冲动是歹毒的情人。
She can turn on a dime with the smallest mistake.
她可以利用最微小的失误翻盘。
She is ever searching for the weak place in your armor.
因为她一直在研究你的弱点和缺陷。
That one tiny feeling you forgot to prepare for.
你的任何一丝微弱情绪都会为其所趁。
So as long as the devil is hiding the details,the question remains.
只要这样的魔鬼故布疑阵,问题就会始终存在。
Is that all you've got?
你只有这些吗?
Are you sure?
你确定?
When the answer is yes,
如果答案是肯定,
you've done all you can to prepare yourself for battle.
那么你已经尽量做好了战斗的准备。
Then it's time to go forth and boldly face your enemy.
你可以大胆前进直面你的敌人。
The enemy within!
你内心的敌人!
Only now you must take that fight into the open.
现在你必须转为主动攻击,
Into hostile territory.
打入敌人的地盘。
You are a lion in a field of lions.
你是狮群中的雄狮。
All hunting the same elusive prey with a desperate starvation.
为了谋生共同追逐世间唯一的猎物。
That says victory is the only thing that can keep you alive.
在这个世界,顺利是你赖以生存的唯一希望。
So believe that voice that says
所以你要相信内心的声音,
you can run a little faster and you can throw a little hareder
你可以跑得再快一点、扑得更猛一点。
that for you the laws of physics are merely a suggestion.
你可以突破物理的法则和生理的极限。
Luck is the last dying wish of those
运气只是渺茫的希望,
who want to believe that winning can happen by accident.
它属于那些信奉“成功是一种偶然”的人。
Sweat>相信“成功是一种选择”的人则会付出辛勤的汗水。
So decide now because destiny waits for no man.
现在就做出决定,因为命运不等人。
And when your time comes.
真到了这个时候,
And a thousand different voices are trying to tell you
你的内心会有一千种不同的声音告诉你,
that you're not ready for it.
你还没有做好准备。
Listen instead to that lone voive of descent,
你只需要聆听第一千零一种声音,
that one voive that says:
它会告诉你说,
"You are ready",
“你做好了准备”,
"You are prepared".
“你已经准备就绪”。
It's all up to you now!
一切都取决于你!
So "RISE AND SHINE".
“该起床了!”
来源网络



快速回复
限100 字节
如果您在写长篇帖子又不马上发表,建议存为草稿
 
上一个 下一个