切换到宽版
  • 46阅读
  • 1回复

时髦白领英语100句 [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题
在线jenny
 


1.I’m an office worker. 我是上班族。
2.I work for the government. 我在政府机关做事。
3.I’m happy to meet you. 很高兴见到你。
4.I like your sense of humor. 我喜欢你的幽默感。
5.I’m glad to see you again. 很高兴再次见到你。
6.I’ll call you. 我会打电话给你。
7.I feel like sleeping/ taking a walk. 我想睡/散步。
8.I want something to eat. 我想吃点东西。
9.I need your help. 我需要你的帮助。
10.I would like to talk to you for a minute. 我想和你谈一下。
11.I have a lot of problems. 我有很多问题。
12.I hope our dreams come true. 我希望我们的梦想成真。
13.I’m looking forward to seeing you. 我期望见到你。
14.I’m supposed to go on a diet / get a raise. 我应该节食/涨工资。
15.I heard that you’re getting married. Congratulations.听说你要结婚了,恭喜!
16.I see what your mean. 我了解你的意思。
17.I can’t do this. 我不能这么做。
18.Let me explain why I was late. 让我解释迟到的理由。
19.Let’s have a beer or something. 咱们喝点啤酒什么的。
20.Where is your office? 你们的办公室在哪?

21.What is your plan? 你的计划是什么?
22.When is the store closing? 这家店什么时候结束营业?
23.Are you sure you can come by at nine? 你肯定你九点能来吗?
24.Am I allowed to stay out past 10? 我可以十点过后再回家吗?
25.The meeting was scheduled for two hours, but it is now over yet. 会议原定了两个小时,不过现在还没有结束。
26.Tom’s birthday is this week. 汤姆的生日就在这个星期。
27.Would you care to see it/ sit down for a while? 你要不要看/坐一会呢?
28.Can you cover for me on Friday/help me/ tell me how to get there? 星期五能不能请你替我个班/你能帮我吗/你能告诉我到那里怎么走吗?
29.Could you do me a big favor? 能否请你帮我个忙?
30.He is crazy about Crazy English. 他对疯狂英语很着迷。
31.Can you imagine how much he paid for that car?你能想象他买那车花了多少钱吗?
32.Can you believe that I bought a TV for $25?
33.Did you know he was having an affair/cheating on his wife? 你知道他有外遇了吗?/欺骗他的妻子吗?
34.Did you hear about the new project? 你知道那个新项目吗?
35.Do you realize that all of these shirts are half off? 你知道这些衬衫都卖半价了吗?
36.Are you mind if I take tomorrow off? 你介意我明天请假吗?
37.I enjoy working with you very much. 我很喜欢和你一起工作。
38.Did you know that Stone ended up marrying his secretary? 你知道吗?斯通最终和他的秘书结婚了。
39.Let’s get together for lunch. 让我们一起吃顿午餐吧。
40.How did you do on your test? 你这次考试的结果如何?

41.Do you think you can come? 你认为你能来吗?
42.How was your weekend ? 你周末过得怎么样?
43.Here is my card. 这是我的名片。
44.He is used to eating out all the time. 他已经习惯在外面吃饭了。
45.I’m getting a new computer for birthday present. 我得到一台电脑作生日礼物。
46.Have you ever driven a BMW? 你有没有开过“宝马”?
47.How about if we go tomorrow instead? 我们改成明天去怎么样?
48.How do you like Hong Kong? 你喜欢香港吗?
49.How do you want your steak? 你的牛排要几分熟?
50.How did the game turn out? 球赛结果如何?
51.How did Mary make all of her money? 玛丽所有的钱是怎么赚到的?
52.How was your date? 你的约会怎么样?
53.How are you doing with your new boss? 你跟你的新上司处得如何?
54.How should I tell him the bad news? 我该如何告诉他这个坏消息?
55.How much money did you make? 你赚了多少钱?
56.How much does it cost to go abroad? 出国要多少钱?
57.How long will it take to get to your house? 到你家要多久?
58.How long have you been here? 你在这里多久了?
59.How nice/pretty/cold/funny/stupid/boring/interesting.
60.How about going out for dinner? 出去吃晚餐如何?

61.I’m sorry that you didn’t get the job. 很遗憾,你没有得到那份工作。
62.I’m afraid that it’s not going to work out. 我恐怕这事不会成的。
63.I guess I could come over. 我想我能来。
64.Is it okay to smoke in the office? 在办公室里抽烟可以吗?
65.It was kind of exciting. 有点剌激。
66.I know what you want. 我知道你想要什么。
67.Is that why you don’t want to go home? 这就是你不想回家的原因吗?
68.I’m sure we can get you a great / good deal. 我很肯定我们可以帮你做成一笔好交易。
69.Would you help me with the report? 你愿意帮我写报告吗?
70.I didn’t know he was the richest person in the world.我不知道他是世界上最有钱的人。
71.I’ll have to ask my boss/wife first.我必须先问一下我的老板/老婆。
72.I take it you don’t agree. 这么说来,我认为你是不同意。
73.I tried losing weight, but nothing worked. 我曾试着减肥,但是毫无效果。
74.It doesn’t make any sense to get up so early.那么早起来没有任何意义。
75.It took years of hard work to speak good English. 讲一口流利的英语需要多年的刻苦操练。
76.It feels like spring/ I’ve been here before. 感觉好象春天到了/我以前来过这里。
77.I wonder if they can make it. 我在想他们是不是能办得到。
78.It’s not as cold / hot as it was yesterday. 今天不想昨天那么冷/热。
79.It’s not his work that bothers me; it’s his attitude. 困扰我的不是他的工作,而是他的态度。
80.It sounds like you enjoyed it. 听起来你好象蛮喜欢的。

81.It seems to me that be would like to go back home. 我觉得他好象想要回家。
82.It looks very nice. 看起来很漂亮。
83.Is everything under control? 一切都在掌握之中吗?
84.I thought you could do a better job. 我以为你的表现会更好。
85.It’s time for us to say “No” to America. 是我们对美国说不的时候了。
86.The show is supposed to be good. 这场表演应当是相当好的。
87.It really depends on who is in charge. 那纯粹要看谁负责了。
88.It involves a lot of hard work. 那需要很多的辛勤工作。
89.That might be in your favor. 那可能对你有利。
90.I didn’t realize how much this meant to you. 我不知道这个对你的意义有这么大。
91.I didn’t mean to offend you. 我不是故意冒犯你。
92.I was wondering if you were doing anything this weekend. 我想知道这个周末你有什么要做。
93.May I have your attention., please? 请大家注意一下。
94.This is great golfing / swimming/ picnic weather. 这是个打高尔夫球/游泳/野餐的好天气。
95.Thanks for taking me the movie. 谢谢你带我去看电影。
96.I am too tired to speak. 我累得说不出活来。
97.Would you tell me your phone number? 你能告诉我你的电话号码吗?
98.Where did you learn to speak English? 你从哪里学会说英语的呢?
99.There is a TV show about AIDS on right now. 电视正在播放一个关于爱滋病的节目。
100.What do you think of his new job/ this magazine? 你对他的新工作/这本杂志看法如何?





在线jenny

只看该作者 沙发  发表于: 01-12
Justin Bieber has been diagnosed with Lyme Disease, an illness caused by a bacteria that is transmitted to humans through a tick bite.
Justin Bieber被诊断出患有莱姆病,这是一种由蜱虫叮咬传播给人类的疾病
He posted a message about his Lyme disease diagnosis, and added he has also been struggling with 'mono', which is caused by the Epstein-Barr virus.
比伯发帖称,自己被诊断出患上莱姆病,并且还有严重的慢性单核细胞病,一种由EB病毒引起的疾病。
Bieber is set to open up about his secret health battle in his new 10-part documentary series, which will be released on January 27 on YouTube.
比伯将在新纪录片系列(10集)中公开他的秘密健康之战,于1月27日在YouTube上发行。
He wrote on Wednesday: 'While a lot of people kept saying Justin Bieber looks like sh*t, on meth etc. they failed to realize I've been recently diagnosed with Lyme disease, not only that but had a serious case of chronic mono which affected my, skin, brain function, energy, and overall health.'
他周三写道,“尽管很多人一直在说Justin Bieber看起来太糟糕了,像磕了冰毒一样。但他们不知道的是,我最近被诊断出患上莱姆病,而且还有严重的慢性单核细胞病,这影响了我的皮肤、大脑功能、精力以及整个健康。”
Justin continued: 'These things will be explained further in a docu series I'm putting on YouTube shortly.. you can learn all that I've been battling and OVERCOMING!!
这些事情我会在接下来的纪录片中详细解释,你们会了解到,我是如何克服这一切的。
'It's been a rough couple years but getting the right treatment that will help treat this so far incurable disease and I will be back and better than ever NO CAP
“这几年很艰难,但对症下药有助于治疗目前这种无法治愈的疾病,我将会以更好的状态回归,不骗你们。”
The Sorry star allegedly said he had felt severely depressed for much of 2019, but it wasn't until later in the year that his doctors realized he was suffering from Lyme disease, sources who previewed the documentary tell TMZ.
据提前看过纪录片的内部人士向TMZ透露,比伯在2019年的大部分时间里都感到严重沮丧,直到医生诊断出他患上了莱姆病。
到底什么是莱姆病?会引起哪些症状?
Lyme disease is caused by a bacteria that is transmitted to humans through the bite of infected black-legged ticks.
莱姆病是由一种细菌引起的,这种细菌通过被感染的黑脚蜱叮咬传播给人类。
The most common symptoms of the disease are fever, headache, fatigue and a skin rash called erythema migrans.
该病最常见的症状是发烧,头痛,疲劳和出现游走性红斑。
The disease can typically be treated by several weeks of oral antibiotics.
通常可以通过数周的口服抗生素治疗该疾病。
But if left untreated, the infection can spread to the joints, heart and nervous symptoms and be deadly.
但如果不及时治疗,感染会蔓延到关节,心脏和神经症状,有致命危险。
目前尚不清楚比伯何时何地感染这个疾病的。除了他,超模Bella Hadid和著名女歌手艾薇儿也曾受莱姆病多年折磨。
比伯自曝患上莱姆病后,艾薇儿在社交媒体上发文暖心鼓励:
“今天,Justin Bieber透露自己患上莱姆病。其实有很多人都得了这种衰竭病,我爱的人,关心的人,许多朋友,还有粉丝等等。我想对患上此病的人说,一切都是有希望的。因为莱姆病会让人每天很痛苦,在两年内的大部分时间里,我病得很重,也一直在努力战胜病魔。写#HeadAboveWater#这首歌帮我渡过了最艰难的时刻,但糟糕的日子总是反反复复。那段时间,制作专辑简直救了我一命,我需要把我的故事还有经历分享给大家。除了南极洲,莱姆病存在于世界各处。它是一种全球性流行病,但却没有得到足够重视。我真的不希望其他人遭受我所经历过的痛苦,所以我会一直科普,提高大家对这个病的认识,也希望筹集善款来帮助患病的人,#HeadAboveWater#剩下巡演的部分收入也会投入到莱姆病的研究方面,我会持续战斗和支持。”
艾薇儿此前沉寂了有5年之久。一方面是因为艾薇儿与老公查德·克罗格离婚,另一方面原因就是她饱受病痛的折磨。
在致粉丝的一封信中,她讲述了自己那段时间的经历。她在信中表示莱姆病严重扰乱了自己的生活,同时还希望大家能够意识到莱姆病的严重性。
I have decided to be truthful about my struggle, open and more vulnerable than ever before. And to be honest, part of me doesn’t want to talk about being sick because I want it to all be behind me, but I know I have to. Because not only is it a part of my life, I need to bring awareness to the severity of Lyme Disease.
我决定诚实地面对我的抗争,比以往任何时候都更加公开和脆弱。说实话,其实我并不是很想公开谈论我的病情,但我知道我必须这样做。因为它不仅是我生命中的一部分,而我还需要让大家意识到莱姆病的严重性。
A single bug bite can fuck you up hard. People aren’t aware that Lyme must be treated almost immediately. Often if they are aware, they go untreated simply because they can’t get a Lyme diagnosis! And even when they do get a diagnosis, a lot of times they simply can’t afford the treatment.
被一个小虫子咬了一口,就能彻底搞砸你的生活。人们没有意识到莱姆病必须立即治疗。通常情况下,如果人们意识到了,也并不容易得到治疗,因为很难确诊!即使确诊了,很多时候患者根本无力承担治疗费用。

快速回复
限100 字节
如果您在写长篇帖子又不马上发表,建议存为草稿
 
上一个 下一个