切换到宽版
  • 57阅读
  • 3回复

双语阅读 [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题
在线jenny
 


You'll have a very special English name-Feuld·Ranblendon
如果这个冬天你再控制不住嘴,你将有个很特别洋气的英文名--肥德·圆不隆冬。
It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness. Nothing more.
当我们在面对黑暗和死亡的时候,我们害怕的只是未知,除此之外,没有别的。
Did you let summer and winter live together? Nurtured such Ghostly weather!
老天,你让夏天和冬天同居了吗?生出这种鬼天气!
Stop laughing at him,you're going too far.
别再笑他好吗,你太过分了。
That's really too much!
这真是太过分了!
He made us wait for a whole day. It was too much.
他让我们等了一整天,太过分了。
It's a bit thick not letting us know what the plans are.
不让我们知道计划未免太过分了。
I don't mind a joke, but you really crossed the line this time,
我是不介意开玩笑,但这次你也太过分了。
Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose.
勇气,就是明知自己可能会输,却还是一往无前。
Stars can't shine without darkness.
如果没有黑暗,星星就无法闪耀。
Sometimes the hardest things in life are what make you the strongest.

有时候,人生中最艰难的事,锻造了最坚强的你。
Be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you.
耐心点,坚强点;总有一天,你承受过的疼痛会有助于你。
It's never been the time to give up as long as you still feel it is not the end.
只要心里还存着不甘心,就还不到放弃的时候。
Sometimes tiredness is also something to be enjoyed, as it shows that you lead a fulfilled life.
累,有时候也是种享受,因为它让生活变得充实。
You have to believe in yourself when no one else does.
你必须在没有人相信你时相信自己。
Never underestimate your power to change yourself!
永远不要低估你改变自我的能力。
Never give up your dreams. Miracles happen every day.
别放弃梦想,奇迹每天都在上演。
We laughed and kept saying "See you soon". But inside we both knew we'd never see each other again.
虽然我们互相笑着说“回头见”,但是我们都心知肚明,分离即永别。












在线jenny

只看该作者 沙发  发表于: 11-16
当我走了
When I'm Gone -- Mrs. Lyman Hancock
当我走了--莱曼·汉考克太太

When I come to the end of my journey
当我踏上生命的末途
And I travel my last weary mile
艰难地度过这最后的时光
Just forget if you can, that I ever frowned
如果可以,请你忘记我曾黯然伤神
And remember only the smile
请你记住我也曾欢度朝暮
Forget unkind words I have spoken
忘记我曾对你恶语相向
Remember some good I have done
但记住我的善言善行
Forget that I ever had heartache
忘记我曾头昏脑胀
And remember I've had loads of fun
但请记住我也欢度朝暮
Forget that I've stumbled and blundered
忘记我曾踉跄踯躅不前
And sometimes fell by the way
忘记我也曾趔趄摔倒过


Remember I have fought some hard battles
记住我曾连战皆捷
And won, ere the close of the day
日落西山时凯旋而归
Then forget to grieve for my going
我若离去请不要悲伤
I would not have you sad for a day
无论何时我都不舍得你难过
But in summer just gather some flowers
只是在夏日炎炎中拮几枝鲜花
And remember the place where I lay
铭记那片我披着晚霞
And come in the shade of evening
席地而栖的大地
When the sun paints the sky in the west
当霞光消退在茫茫天际
Stand for a few moments beside me
请与我身边伫立片刻
And remember only my best
将我的好记在心里
在线jenny

只看该作者 板凳  发表于: 11-16
一个家庭的地狱之旅
A Famlily's Journey to Hell and back
Cameron Douglas was abusing drugs by his teens and a convicted felon by age 21. Now, sober and a proud dad, the son of Michael Douglas shares his story
卡梅隆·道格拉斯十几岁时吸毒,21岁时被判重罪。现在,迈克尔·道格拉斯的儿子戒毒成功,光荣成为一名父亲,分享着他的故事
As a little boy, says Michael Douglas, his towheaded firstborn was quiet and good-natured. "Cameron was a wonderful kid," says the 75-year-old Hollywood icon, sitting beside his son, now 40, on a recent morning in New York City.
迈克尔·道格拉斯说,他的长子小时候,头发蓬松,温和文静。“卡梅隆是个很棒的孩子,”最近在纽约的一个清晨,这位75岁的好莱坞偶像坐在他40岁的儿子旁边说道。
He smiles warmly toward Cameron and adds with just a hint of wistfulness, "He was a sweetie." But the sweetness of those early years would sour in cinematic fashion.
他对卡梅隆热情地笑了笑,带着一丝惆怅补充道:“他是懂事的孩子。”但早年的体贴会在电影时尚中变质。
What began as teenage bouts of drinking, pot-smoking and high jinks escalated into a tsunami of drug addiction and darkness for Cameron —and caused unending worry for his father and mother, Diandra, 63, a former model and producer who split from Michael in 1995.
对卡梅隆来说,青少年时期的酗酒、吸食大麻和狂欢逐渐升级为毒瘾和黑暗的海啸,并给他的父亲和母亲——63岁的迪安德拉带来了无尽的烦恼。迪安德拉曾是一名模特和制作人,1995年与迈克尔分手。
By the time Cameron hit his early 20s, the scion of Hollywood royalty—his grandfather is legendary actor Kirk Douglas—was a full-blown cocaine and heroin addict.
当卡梅隆20出头的时候,这个好莱坞皇族的后裔——他的祖父是传奇演员柯克·道格拉斯——已经是一个十足的可卡因和海洛因瘾君子了。
Dealing meth-amphetamines for a time and carrying a Glock for protection, Cameron clung to the fast lane and mostly disregarded efforts by his parents to get him help over the years.
卡梅隆曾有一段时间贩卖冰毒安非他命,并随身携带一把格洛克手枪以保护自己。多年来,他沉迷刺激的人生,他的父母一直在努力帮助他,但他却毫不理会。
"It's the sneaky power, the stranglehold that addiction has when you're in the throes of it," says Cameron, who shot up cocaine nearly daily and withstood drug-induced seizures.
“这是一种鬼鬼祟祟的力量,当你处于毒瘾的痛苦中时,它就会产生一种抑制作用,”卡梅隆说,他几乎每天都吸食可卡因,并忍受着毒品引起的痉挛。
"When you get that far down the rabbit hole, there are a couple of options: There's prison and then there's death."
“当你深入到兔子洞那么远的地方时,你有两个选择:一是坐牢,二是死亡。”
Cameron narrowly escaped the latter, but in 2009 a DEA sting operation landed him behind bars.
卡梅隆勉强躲过了后者,但在2009年,缉毒局的一次突击行动使他锒铛入狱。
He faced a five-year term for conspiracy to distribute meth and cocaine.
他因共谋分销冰毒和可卡因而面临5年刑期。
After the sentence was extended by another five years for possession while he was incarcerated, "something inside me broke," he says.
在监禁期间,他的刑期又延长了五年,他说,“我内心的某些东西碎了。”
That low point also marked the start of a gradual turnaround. He got sober in prison and focused on his future for the first time in decades.
那个低点也标志着一个逐渐好转的开始。他在监狱里清醒了,几十年来第一次专注于自己的未来。
在线jenny

只看该作者 地板  发表于: 11-16
残忍的秋天
残忍的秋天
潘洗尘

从初秋到深秋
我发现把一个秋天整个地看完
是很残忍的

就说窗前的这片稻田吧
露珠一天比一天少了
稻穗一天比一天黄了
当所有人都将为果实欢呼的时候
我却从这饱满的成熟中
看到了死亡

仅以其中的一棵稻穗为例
虽然每一粒果实还可以作为种子
在明年发芽
但今年的这棵稻穗
却是以死亡为代价
才完成最后的成熟
也最终以成熟的方式
走向了死亡

你说秋天是走向成熟的季节
我说秋天是等待死亡的过程


The Cruel Autumn
Pan Xichen

From early autumn to late autumn
I find it cruel
To have to sit through the whole autumn

Just say the rice fields are at the window
There are fewer and fewer dewdrops day after day
The rice ears are more and more yellow
As everyone cheers for the fruit
I have found death
From full maturity

Only take one rice ear as an example
Though each fruit can germinate
As a seed next year
The rice ear of this year
Never accomplishes its final maturity
Until it risks death
And eventually heads for death
In a mature way

You say autumn is a season for maturity
I say autumn is a process waiting for death
快速回复
限100 字节
如果您在写长篇帖子又不马上发表,建议存为草稿
 
上一个 下一个