切换到宽版
  • 22阅读
  • 0回复

双语阅读 [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题
在线jenny
 

A man died
一个男人死了
When he realized it, he saw God coming closer with a suitcase in his hand.
当他意识到后,他看见了上帝提着手提箱走近他。
Dialog between God and Dead Man:
以下是上帝和已逝男人之间的对话:
God: Alright son, it’s time to go
上帝:好吧 孩子,该走了
Man: So soon? I had a lot of plans...
男人:这么快?我还有很多计划呢…
God: I am sorry but, it’s time to go
上帝:抱歉 但是的确该走了
Man: What do you have in that suitcase?
男人:你那个手提箱里有什么
God: Your belongings
上帝:你的所有物
Man: My belongings? You mean my things... Clothes... money...
男人:我的所有物?你是说我的东西…衣服…钱…
God: Those things were never yours, they belong to the Earth
上帝:那些东西从来不是你的,它们属于地球
Man: Is it my memories?
男人:那是我的记忆?
God: No. They belong to Time
上帝:它们属于时间
Man: Is it my talent?
男人:那是我的才华?
God: No. They belong to Circumstance
上帝:不。它们属于事件情境
Man: Is it my friends and family?
男人:是我的朋友和家人?
God: No son. They belong to the Path you travelled
上帝:不,孩子,他们属于你人生旅途的经路
Man: Is it my wife and children?
男人:是我的妻子和孩子?
God: No. they belong to your Heart
上帝:不,他们属于你的心
Man: Then it must be my body
男人:那一定是我的身体了
God: No No... It belongs to Dust
上帝:不 不…它属于尘土
Man: Then surely it must be my Soul!
男人:那肯定是我的灵魂!
God: You are sadly mistaken son. Your Soul belongs to me.
上帝:孩子 你错了,你的灵魂属于我
Man with tears in his eyes and full of fear took the suitcase from the God's hand and opened it...
男人眼含泪水,满怀恐惧地从上帝手里拿过箱子,打开了它
EMPTY!!
里面竟是空的!!
With heartbroken and tears down his cheek he asks God...
他泪流满面心碎地问上帝…
Man: I never owned anything?
男人:我从来不曾拥有任何东西吗?
God: That’s Right. You never owned anything.
上帝:是的,你从未拥有过任何东西。
Man: Then? What was mine?
男人:那么,什么是属于我的
God: your MOMENTS.
Every moment you lived was yours.
上帝:你的时刻,每一个你活着的时刻都是属于你的
Life is just a Moment.......
生命只是一瞬之间。
LIVE IT.
活在当下。
LOVE IT.
爱在当下。
ENJOY IT.
享受当下。
图文网络




快速回复
限100 字节
如果您在写长篇帖子又不马上发表,建议存为草稿
 
上一个 下一个