切换到宽版
  • 896阅读
  • 57回复

英语口语学习 [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题
在线jenny

只看该作者 20楼 发表于: 2017-07-14
leave me alone
让我一个人呆一会,不要管我
I’ll thank you to leave me alone.
行行好,不要管我。
Just continue your work; never mind me.
只管继续你的工作,不用管我。
Have it your own way. Don't bother me!
你想怎么样就怎么样吧,别来管我就行。
Would you mind keeping your nose out of my own  business?
你可不可以不要管我的私事啊?
Get off my case, I've had it up to here with this mess.
放过我吧,我可不想再纠缠下去了。
With confidence, you have won even before you have started.
拥有自信,你在还没开始就已经胜利了。

在线jenny

只看该作者 21楼 发表于: 2017-07-14
1. I‘m home. 我回来了。
2. I quit! 我不干了!
3. Let go! 放手!
4. Me too. 我也是。
5. My god! 天哪!
6. No way! 不行!
7. Come on. 来吧(赶快)
8. Hold on. 等一等。
9. I agree。 我同意。
10. Not bad. 还不错。
11. Not yet. 还没。
12. See you. 再见。
13. Shut up! 闭嘴!
14. So long. 再见。
15. Why not? 好呀! (为什么不呢?)
16. Allow me. 让我来。
17. Be quiet! 安静点!
18. Cheer up! 振作起来!
19. Good job! 做得好!
20. Have fun! 玩得开心!
21. How much? 多少钱?
22. I‘m full. 我饱了。
23.I see. 我明白了。
24. I‘m lost. 我迷路了。
25. My treat. 我请客。
26. So do I. 我也一样。
27. This way。 这边请。
28. After you. 您先。
29. Bless you! 祝福你!
30. Follow me. 跟我来。
31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!)
32. Good luck! 祝好运!
33. I decline! 我拒绝!
34. I promise. 我保证。
35. Of course! 当然了!
36. Slow down! 慢点!
37. Take care! 保重!
38. They hurt. (伤口)疼。
39. Try again. 再试试。
40. Watch out! 当心。
41. What‘s up? 有什么事吗?
42. Be careful! 注意!
43. Bottoms up! 干杯(见底)!
44. Don‘t move! 不许动!
45. Guess what? 猜猜看?
46. I doubt it 我怀疑。
47. I think so. 我也这么想。
48. I‘m single. 我是单身贵族。
49. Keep it up! 坚持下去!
50. Let me see.让我想想。
51. Never mind.不要紧。
52. No problem! 没问题!
53. That‘s all! 就这样!
54. Time is up. 时间快到了。
55. What‘s new? 有什么新鲜事吗?
56. Count me on 算上我。
57. Don‘t worry. 别担心。
58. Feel better? 好点了吗?
59. I love you! 我爱你!
60. I‘m his fan。 我是他的影迷。
61. Is it yours? 这是你的吗?
62. That‘s neat. 这很好。
63. Are you sure? 你肯定吗?
64. Do l have to 非做不可吗?
65. He is my age. 他和我同岁。
66. Here you are. 给你。
67. No one knows . 没有人知道。
68. Take it easy. 别紧张。
69. What a pity! 太遗憾了!
70. Any thing else? 还要别的吗?
71. To be careful! 一定要小心!
72. He came by train. 他乘火车来。
73. Help yourself. 别客气。
74. I‘m on a diet. 我在节食。
75. Keep in Touch. 保持联络。
76. Time is money. 时间就是金钱。
77. Who‘s calling? 是哪一位?
78. You did right. 你做得对。
79. You set me up! 你出卖我!
80. Can I help you? 我能帮你吗?
81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得开心!
82. Excuse me,Sir. 先生,对不起。
83. Give me a hand! 帮帮我!
84. How‘s it going? 怎么样?
85. I have no idea. 我没有头绪。
86. I just made it! 我做到了!
87. I‘ll see to it 我会留意的。
88. I‘m in a hurry! 我在赶时间!
89. It‘s her field. 这是她的本行。
90. It‘s up to you. 由你决定。
91. Just wonderful! 简直太棒了!
92. What about you? 你呢?
93. You owe me one.你欠我一个人情。
94. You‘re welcome. 不客气。
95. Any day will do. 哪一天都行夕
96. Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吧!
97. Congratulations! 祝贺你!
98. I can‘t help it. 我情不自禁。
99. I don‘t mean it. 我不是故意的。
100. I‘ll fix you Up. 我会帮你打点的。
……………………………………………………

101. It sounds great!. 听起来很不错。
102. It‘s a fine day。 今天是个好天。
103. So far,So good. 目前还不错。
104. What time is it? 几点了?
105. You can make it! 你能做到!
106. Control yourself! 克制一下!
107. Do me a favor? 帮个忙,好吗?
108. He is ill in bed. 他卧病在床。
109. He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇气。
110. How‘s everything? 一切还好吧?
111. I have no choice. 我别无选择。
112. I like ice-cream. 我喜欢吃冰淇淋。
113. I love this game. 我钟爱这项运动。
114. I‘ll try my best. 我尽力而为。
115. I‘m On your side. 我全力支持你。
116. Long time no see! 好久不见!
117. No pain,no gain. 不劳无获。
118. Well,it depends 噢,这得看情况。
119. We‘re all for it. 我们全都同意。
120. What a good deal! 真便宜!
121. What should I do? 我该怎么办?
122. You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃!
123. You have my word. 我保证。
124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
125. Don‘t count on me.别指望我。
126. Don‘t fall for it! 别上当!
127. Don‘t let me down. 别让我失望。
128. Easy come easy go. 来得容易,去得快。
129. I beg your pardon. 请你原谅。
130. I beg your pardon? 请您再说一遍(我没有听清)。
131. I‘ll be back soon. 我马上回来。
132. I‘ll check it out. 我去查查看。
133. It’s a long story. 说来话长。
134. It’s Sunday today. 今天是星期天。
135. Just wait and see! 等着瞧!
136. Make up your mind. 做个决定吧。
137. That‘s all I need. 我就要这些。
138. The view is great. 景色多么漂亮!
139. The wall has ears. 隔墙有耳。
140. There comes a bus. 汽车来了。
141. What day is today? 今天星期几?
142. What do you think? 你怎么认为?
143. Who told you that? 谁告诉你的?
144. Who‘s kicking off? 现在是谁在开球?
145. Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也这么认为。
146. You can‘t miss it 你一定能找到的。
147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言吗?
148. Don‘t be so modest. 别谦虚了。
149. Don‘t give me that! 少来这套!
150. He is a smart boy. 他是个小机灵鬼。
151. He is just a child. 他只是个孩子。
152. I can‘t follow you. 我不懂你说的。
153. I felt sort of ill. 我感觉有点不适。
154. I have a good idea! 我有一个好主意。
155. It is growing cool. 天气渐渐凉爽起来。
156. It seems all right. 看来这没问题。
157. It‘s going too far. 太离谱了。
158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的笔吗?
159. She had a bad cold. 她患了重感冒。
160. That‘s a good idea. 这个主意真不错。
161. The answer is zero. 白忙了。
162. What does she like? 她喜欢什么?
163. As soon as possible! 越快越好!
164. He can hardly speak. 他几乎说不出话来。
165. He always talks big. 他总是吹牛。
166. He won an election. 他在选举中获胜。
167. I am a football fan. 我是个足球迷。
168. If only I could fly. 要是我能飞就好了。
169. I‘ll be right there. 我马上就到。
170. I‘ll see you at six. 我六点钟见你。
171. IS it true or false? 这是对的还是错的?
172. Just read it for me. 就读给我听好了。
173. Knowledge is power. 知识就是力量。
174. Move out of my way! 让开!
175. Time is running out. 没时间了。
176. We are good friends. 我们是好朋友。
177. What‘s your trouble? 你哪儿不舒服?
178. You did fairly well! 你干得相当不错1
179. Clothes make the man. 人要衣装。
180. Did you miss the bus? 你错过公共汽车了?
181. Don‘t lose your head。 不要惊慌失措。
182. He can‘t take a joke. 他开不得玩笑。
183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100 美元。
184. How are things going? 事情进展得怎样?
185. How are you recently? 最近怎么样?
186. I know all about it. 我知道有关它的一切。
187. It really takes time. 这样太耽误时间了。
188. It‘s against the law. 这是违法的。
189. Love me,love my dog. (谚语)爱屋及乌。
190. My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了。
191. Speak louder,please. 说话请大声点儿。
192. This boy has no job. 这个男孩没有工作。
193. This house is my own. 这所房子是我自己的。
194. What happened to you? 你怎么了?
195. You are just in time. 你来得正是时候。
196. You need to workout. 你需要去运动锻炼一下。
197. Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸起来很冷。。
198. Don‘t be so childish. 别这么孩子气。
199. Don‘t trust to chance! 不要碰运气。
200. Fasten your seat belt. 系好你的安全带
……………………………………………………

201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。
202. He looks very healthy. 他看来很健康。
203. He paused for a reply. 他停下来等着·回答。
204. He repaired his house. 他修理了他的房子。
205. He suggested a picnic. 他建议搞一次野餐。
206. Here‘s a gift for you. 这里有个礼物送给你。
207. How much does it cost? 多少钱?
208. I caught the last bus. 我赶上了最后一班车。
209. I could hardly speak. 我简直说不出话来。
210. I‘ll have to try that. 我得试试这么做。
211. I‘m very proud of you. 我为你感到非常骄傲。
212. It doesn‘t make sense. 这没有意义(不合常理)。
213. Make yourself at home. 请不要拘礼。
214. My car needs washing. 我的车需要洗一洗。
215. None of your business! 与你无关!
216. Not a sound was heard. 一点声音也没有。
217. That‘s always the case. 习以为常了。
218. The road divides here. 这条路在这里分岔。
219. Those are watermelons. 那些是西瓜。
220. What a nice day it is! 今天天气真好!
221. What‘s wrong with you? 你哪里不对劲?
222. You are a chicken. 你是个胆小鬼。
223. A lovely day,isn‘t it? 好天气,是吗?
224. He is collecting money. 他在筹集资金。
225. He was born in New York. 他出生在纽约。
226. He was not a bit tired. 他一点也不累。
227. I will be more careful. 我会小心一些的,
228. I will never forget it. 我会记着的。
229. It is Just what I need. 这正是我所需要的。
230. It rather surprised me. 那事使我颇感惊讶。
231. Just around the comer. 就在附近。
232. Just for entertainment. 只是为了消遣一下。
233. Let bygones be bygones. 过去的,就让它过去吧。
234. Mother doesn‘t make up. 妈妈不化妆。
235. Oh,you are kidding me. 哦,你别拿我开玩笑了。
236. She has been to school. 她上学去了。
237. Skating is interesting. 滑冰很有趣。
238. Supper is ready at six. 晚餐六点钟就好了。
239. That‘s a terrific idea! 真是好主意!
240. What horrible weather! 这鬼天气!
241. Which would you prefer? 你要选哪个?
242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜欢吃冰淇淋吗?
243. First come first served. 先到先得。
244. Great minds think alike. 英雄所见略同。
245. He has a sense of humor. 他有幽默感。
246. He is acting an old man. 他正扮演一个老人。
247. He is looking for a job. 他正在找工作。
248. He doesn‘t care about me. 他并不在乎我。
249. I develop films myself. 我自己冲洗照片。
250. I felt no regret for it. 对这件事我不觉得后悔。
251. I get up at six o‘clock. 我六点起床。
252. I meet the boss himself. 我见到了老板本人。
253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的钱。
254. I really enjoyed myself. 我玩得很开心。
255. I‘m fed up with my work! 我对工作烦死了!
256. It‘s no use complaining. 发牢骚没什么用。
257. She‘s under the weather. 她心情·不好。
258. The child sobbed sadly. 小孩伤心地抽泣着。
259. The rumor had no basis. 那谣言没有·根据。
260. They praised him highly. 他们大大地表扬了他。
261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一个,寒冷的季节。
262. You can call me any time. 你可以随时打电话给我。
263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15 除以3 等于5。
264. All for one,one for all. 我为人人,人人为我。
265. East, west, home is best. 金窝,银窝,不如自己的草窝。
266. He grasped both my hands. 他紧握住我的双手。
267. He is physically mature. 他身体己发育成熟。
268. I am so sorry about this. 对此我非常抱歉(遗憾)。
269. I can‘t afford a new car. 我买不起一部新车。
270. I do want to see him now. 我现在确实很想去见他。
271. I have the right to know. 我有权知道。
272. I heard some one laughing. 我听见有人在笑。
273. I suppose you dance much. 我想你常常跳舞吧。
274. I walked across the park. 我穿过了公园。
275. I‘ll just play it by ear. 我到时随机应变。
276. I‘m not sure I can do it. 恐怕这事我干不了。
277. I‘m not used to drinking. 我不习惯喝酒。
278. Is the cut still painful? 伤口还在痛吗?
279. It‘s too good to be true! 好得难以置信。
280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl. 珍是个蓝眼睛的女孩。
281. Let‘s not waste our time. 咱们别浪费时间了。
282. May I ask some questions? 我可以问几个问题吗?
283. Money is not everything. 金钱不是一切。
284. Neither of the men spoke. 两个人都没说过话。
285. Stop making such a noise. 别吵了。
286. That makes no difference. 没什么区别。
287. The price is reasonable. 价格还算合理。
288. They crowned him king. 他们拥立他为国王。
289. They‘re in red and white. 他们穿着红白相间的衣服。
290. We all desire happiness. 我们都想要幸福。
291. We just caught the plane 我们刚好赶上了飞机。
292. What shall we do tonight? 我们今天晚上去干点儿什么呢?
293. What‘s your goal in life 你的人生目标是什么?
294. When was the house built? 这幢房子是什么时候建造的?
295. Why did you stay at home? 为什么呆在家里?
296. Would you like some help? 今天真漂亮!
297. You mustn‘t aim too high 你不可好高骛远。
298. You‘re really killing me! 真是笑死我了!
299. You‘ve got a point there. 你说得挺有道理的。
300. Being criticized is awful! 被人批评真是痛苦!
………………………………………………………
301. Did you enter the contest? 你参加比赛了吗?
302. Do you accept credit cards? 你们收信用卡吗?
303. Don‘t cry over spilt milk. 不要做无益的后悔。
304. Don‘t let chances pass by. 不要让机遇从我们身边溜走。
305. He owned himself defeated. 他承认自己失败了。
306. He seems at little nervous. 他显得有点紧张。
307. He strolls about the town. 他在镇上四处遛达。
308. Her tooth ached all night. 她牙疼了一整夜。
309. How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎样?
310. I can do nothing but that. 我只会做那件事。
311. I get hold of you at last. 我终于找到你了。
312. I have a surprise for you. 我有一个意想不到的东西给你看。
313. I like all kinds of fruit. 我喜欢各种各样的水果。
314. I saw it with my own eyes. 我亲眼所见。
315. I will arrange everything. 我会安排一切的。
316. I wish I knew my neighbor. 我很想认识我的邻居。
317. I would like to check out. 我想结帐。
318. It has be come much cooler. 天气变得凉爽多了。
319. It‘s time you went to bed. 你早就该睡觉了。
320. No spitting on the street. 禁止在大街上吐痰。
321. She was totally exhausted. 她累垮了。
322. Show your tickets,please. 请出示你的票。
323. Thank you for your advice. 谢谢你的建议。
324. That‘s the latest fashion. 这是最流行的款式。
325. The train arrived on time. 火车准时到达。
326. There go the house lights. 剧院的灯光灭了。
327. They are paid by the hour. 他们按时取酬。
328. Things are getting better. 情况正在好转。
329. Wake me up at five thirty. 请在五点半叫醒我。
330. We are all busy with work. 我们都忙于工作。
331. Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪儿见面?
332. You can get what you want. 你能得到你想要的。
333. A barking dog doesn‘t bite! 吠犬不咬人。
334. Are you free this Saturday? 你这个星期六有空吗?
335. Be careful not to fall ill. 注意不要生病了。
336. Being a mother is not easy. 做一个母亲是不容易的。
337. Brevity is the soul of wit. 简洁是智慧的精华。
338. Cancer is a deadly disease. 癌症是一种致命的疾病。
339. Did you fight with others? 你又和别人打架了吗?
340. Don‘t dream away your time. 不要虚度光阴。
341. Don‘t keep me waiting long. 不要让我等得太久。
342. He has a remarkable memory. 他有惊人的记忆力。
343. He has completed the task. 他完成了这个任务。
344. He has quite a few friends. 他有不少的朋友。
345. He is capable of any crime. 他什么样的坏事都能干得出来。
346. He walks with a quick pace. 他快步走路。
347. He was not a little tired. 他很累。
348. His looks are always funny. 他的样子总是滑稽可笑。
349. How about going to a movie? 去看场电影怎么样?
350. I think I‘ve caught a cold. 我想我得了感冒。
351. I was taking care of Sally. 我在照顾萨莉。
352. I wish I lived in NEWYORK. 我希望住在纽约。
353. I‘m very glad to hear that. 很高兴听你这样说。
354. I‘m your lucky fellow then. 我就是你的幸运舞伴啦!
355. It‘s none of your business! 这不关你的事儿!
356. No littering on the campus. 在校园内不准乱丢废物。
357. She is a good-looking girl. 她是一个漂亮女孩。
358. She mended the broken doll. 她修补了破了的洋娃娃。
359. So I just take what I want. 那么我只拿我所需要的东西。
360. Spring is a pretty season, 春天是一个好季节。
361. The figure seems all Right. 数目看起来是对的。
362. The stars are too far away. 星星太遥远了。
363. The whole world knows that. 全世界都知道。
364. Tomorrow will be a holiday. 明天放假。
365. We walk on the garden path. 我们走在花园小径上。
366. What you need is just rest. 你需要的就是休息。
367. What‘s your favorite steps? 你最喜欢跳什么舞?
368. You‘d better let her alone. 你们最好是让她一个人呆会儿。
369. A lost chance never returns. 错过的机会永不再来。
370. Don‘t let this get you down. 不要为此灰心丧气。
371. He shot the lion with a gun. 他用枪把狮子打死了。
372. I don‘t think you are right. 我认为你是不对的。
373. I have never seen the movie. 我从未看过那部电影。
374. I haven‘t seen you for ages. 我好久没见到你了。
375. I was alone,but not lonely. 我独自一人,但并不觉得寂寞。
376. I went there three days ago. 我三天前去过那儿。
377. It‘s a friendly competition. 这是一场友谊赛。
378. It‘s very thoughtful of you. 你想得真周到。
379. May I speak to Lora,please? 我能和劳拉说话吗?
380. Mr. Wang is fixing his bike. 王先生在修他的自行车。
381. My brother is see king a job. 我弟弟正在找工作。
382. Nancy will retire next year. 南希明年就退休了。
383. Neither you nor he is wrong. 你没错,他也没错。
384. Opportunity knocks but once. 机不可失,时不再来。
385. She dressed herself hastily. 她匆忙穿上衣服。
386. She hired a car by the hour. 她租了一辆按钟点计费的汽车。
387. Someone is ringing the bell. 有人在按门铃。
388. The Smiths are my neighbors. 史密斯一家是我的邻居。
389. These shoes don‘t fit right. 这双鞋不太合适。
390. This is only the first half. 这才是上半场呢。
391. This pen doesn‘t write well. 这钢笔不好写。
392. Would you like a cup of tea? 你想喝杯茶吗?
393. You really look sharp today. 你今天真漂亮。
394. Another cat came to my house. 又有一只猫来到我家了。
395. Check your answers with mine. 把你的答案跟我的核对一下。
396. Don‘t keep the truth from me. 别瞒着我事实真相。
397. Everything has its beginning. 凡事都有开端。
398. He came to the point at once. 他一下子就说到了点子上。
399. He fell behind with his work. 他工作落后了。
400. He is the happiest man alive. 他是世界上最快乐的人。
在线jenny

只看该作者 22楼 发表于: 2017-07-16
1 Walk along this road/street.
沿着这条路/街走。
2 It's about … meters from here.
从这里大约…米。
3 Take the 1st /… turning on the left / right.
在第…个转弯处左/右转。
4 It's about … meters along on the right / left.
沿右边/左边大约…米。
5 Walk on and turn left / right.
继续走再向左/右转。
6 Turn right / left at the traffic lights. You'll find the … on the right / left.
在交通灯右/左转,你会发现……在右/左边。
7 Go on until you reach the end of the road/street. You'll see the … in front of you.
继续走一直到路/街的尽头,你就会看到……在你的面前。
8 Go down this street/road until you reach the 1st / 2nd /… traffic lights. Turn right/left. At the end of the road/street you'll see the …
沿着这条街/路走一直到达第一/二……交通灯,右/左转,在街/路的尽头你会看到…
9 It’s between the cinema and the fruit shop.
在电影院和水果店之间
10 It’s next to / in front of / behind / on the left (right) side of the library.
它在左边前面/后面/旁边/(右)侧的图书馆。
11 It’s in / on / to the south / north / west /east of the park.
在公园的南/北/西/东。
12 Go down / along this street until you see the tall red building. You can’t miss it.
沿着这条街一直走,直到你看到那座高大的红色建筑物。你不能错过它。
13 Turn right / left at the first / second crossing / turning / corner.
在第一/第二路口右转/左转/转弯/拐角处。
14 Sorry, I don’t know. I’m a stranger here, too.
对不起,我不知道。我也是一个陌生人在这里。
15 Take a left =Make a left = Turn left向左转.
光讲 take a left 不明确时,可以加上路名,如 Take a left on Hemphill Ave.
16 Come /Get down Hemphill Ave about five blocks.
由 Hemphill 街往下走约五个 blocks.
17. You will see a BP gas station on your left.
在你的左手边你会看到一座 BP 加油站.
18. Keep going 50 yards before you come to a fork road.
继续走 50 码, 直到你走到一个三叉路口.
keep going= continue straight = keep straight
19. Make a right, pass two stop signs and you will run into a Wal-Mart.
向右转, 经过二个Stop sign, 你就会遇到 Wal-Mart.
You’ll run into it! =You can’t miss it!
20. The post office is just right across the street of it.
邮局就在Wal-Mart的正对面。
21. Straight on. 一直走下去
22. Go along / down this street and turn left at the second crossing.
沿着这条街走,在第二个十字路口左拐
23. It's about 1 kilometer from here.
距这里约一公里。
24. It is far from here, you’d better take a bus/taxi.
离这里有点远,你最好坐公共汽车或的士去。
25. Take a number 46 bus, and get off at the square.
坐46路公共汽车,在广场下车。
26. You can take Bus No. 103.
你可以乘103路公共汽车。
27. It will take about 20/twenty minutes’ bus there.
大概要做20分钟的公车。
28. It is one hour's ride from Shanghai to Suzhou.
从上海到苏州是一小时的车程。
29. I’m sorry. I have no idea where it is.
对不起,我不知道它在哪儿。
30. You will stay on the street for a while until you hit the first traffic light.
你会走一会儿, 直到你遇到第一个红绿灯.
在线jenny

只看该作者 23楼 发表于: 2017-07-20
Would you like some coffee?
想要来点儿咖啡吗?
Do you have some fresh fruit here?
你这里有新鲜的水果吗?
How about some cakes?
来点儿蛋糕怎么样?
As I remember, I saw it in some book.
我记得我在某一本书上看见过这个
Take me to any restaurant! I'm so hungry!
带我去任何一个餐厅都行!我快饿死了!

在线jenny

只看该作者 24楼 发表于: 2017-07-29
A:Hello,is this Mr Brown?
您好,是布朗先生吗?
B:Yes,this is Brown.
是的,我就是。
A:This is Henry.I wonder if we could cancel the appointment tomorrow?
我是亨利。不知道我们能否取消明天的约会?
B:What happened?
怎么了?
A:I am afraid that I have to leave for Hong Kong because of something urgent there.
香港那边有点急事,我恐怕得去一趟。
B:How long will you stay there?
你要在那儿待几天?
A:I will be there for five days.
我要在那儿待五天。
B:I see.Can we just postpone the meeting for a few days?
我知道了,那我们把会议延后几天好吗?
A:Let me see.Do you mind meeting me next Friday?
我看看。您介意下星期五和我见面吗?
B:All right.I will see you in your office at 10 o'clock next Friday.
可以。那下星期五10点在你办公室见。
A:I am really sorry about that.
真的很抱歉。
B:Don't worry.I'll see you then.
别担心,到时候见。

在线jenny

只看该作者 25楼 发表于: 2017-07-29
买单
1、Paying by Cash 现金支付
Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.
服务员,结账。
Waiter: Yes, sir.
好的,先生。
Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.
先生,这是您的账单,多谢。
Guest: Here you are.
给你。
Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.
这里收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。
Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.
多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。
Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.
谢谢!这是给你的小费。
Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.
多谢,先生,但我们不接受小费。/不用的,谢谢你的好意。
2、Paying by Credit Card 信用卡付账
Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.
结账。
Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?
这是您的账单,先生。您想签单吗?
Guest: No, I'll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.
不,我付现金,你们收美元吗?
Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?
是的,但是我们找零只有人民币,兑换汇率是100美元兑804人民币,你介意吗?
Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?
那么,可以用信用卡吗?
Waiter: Yes sure. What kind do you have, sir?
当然,您有哪种?
Guest: Visa card.
维萨卡。
Waiter: Very good, sir. You have a 10% discount for using your visa card.
好的,先生。您用维萨卡可以得到10%的优惠。
Guest: Thank you. But what's this for?
谢谢,但这是什么费用?
Waiter: Oh, This is a fifteen percent of surcharge for tax and service.
这是加收的15%的税和服务费。
Guest: Oh. I see. Here you are.
我明白了,给你。
Waiter: Thank you. I'll return your visa card and receipt in a few minutes.
谢谢,稍等一会儿,我马上给回你信用卡账单。
Waiter: Will you please also sigh on the bill, sir? Thank you. Bye-bye. Have a nice day.
请在单上签名,好吗?谢谢,再见,祝您愉快。
3、Sign the Bill 签字付账
Waiter: Would you like anything else?
您还需要些什么?
Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now.
不需要了,谢谢。我们现在要结账了。
Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?
好的,先生,您打算怎样付账?
Guest: I'd like to put it on my hotel bill.
我想把账记在账单上。
Guest: What's your room number?
请问你的房间号?
Waiter: 1208.
1208。
Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.
请在账单上写上您的名字和房间号码,并且请出示房匙/房卡,好吗?
Guest: Of course, here you are.
当然,给你。
Waiter: Could you just sign here, please?
您在这签字好吗?
Guest: Sure.
可以。
Waiter: Thank you. How did you like your meal? Would you please give us your comment about our service and dishes?
谢谢。请问你的餐食得怎样?能否对我们的服务或菜式提供宝贵的意见?
Guest: Very nice, very delicious.
非常好,非常美味。
4、Paying by Traveller's Cheques 用旅行支票付账
Guest: Waiter, Can I have the bill, please?
服务员,结账。
Waiter: Yes, sir.
好的,先生。
Guest: Do you accept traveller's cheque?
你们收旅行支票吗?
Waiter: Yes, sir. But could you give me your address and some identification?
是的,先生,但是您要出示地址和证件。
Guest: Here is my passport.
这是我的护照。
Waiter: Thank you.
谢谢。
Guest: Should I put my name and address on the back of the cheque?
我要把名字和地址写在支票背面吗?
Waiter: Yes, Would you please sign them in block letters?
是的,请用正楷字书写,好吗?
Guest: No problem.
没问题。
Waiter: Here are some complimentary vouchers for you. You can pay half of your bill with them, next time you have lunch or dinner in our restaurant. Please pay attention to the usage conditions and expiry date.
我们有一些赠券发给您,下次午晚餐时间您可以结账用,请留意使用说明和有效期。
Guest: Thank you very much.
多谢。
Waiter: Thank you, sir. Please come again. We look forward to having you with us again.
多谢,先生,欢迎下次光临,我们将期待着您的光临。
5、Using the Vouchers 使用赠券
Waiter: Excuse me, sir. Do you need anything else? If not, do you mind if I bring you your bill? It is nearly closing time.
对不起,先生,请问还需要点什么吗?如果不需要的话,介不介先结账呢?因为就要到关门时间了。
Guest: I'm sorry, check now, please.
对不起,现在结账吧。
Waiter: Would you like separate bills or one bill?/Would you like to pay together or separately?
请问分单还是一起结账。
Guest: Together.
一起结账。
Waiter: How would you like to pay for it, sir? You may pay cash, credit card, cheque or charge it to your room.
您打算怎样付账?你可以付现金、信用卡、支票或入房数。
Guest: I'd like to pay cash. I have discount card and vouchers here.
现金,我这儿有折头卡和赠券。
Waiter: I'm sorry. Discount card and vouchers are not to be used together.
对不起,折头卡与赠券不可以同时使用。
Guest: Well, use the vouchers first. Do you have more vouchers?
那先用赠券吧,你们还有赠券送吗?
Waiter: I'm sorry there are no vouchers sent out during the Trade Fair.
对不起,交易会期间我们不发赠券。
Guest: It's a pity.
遗憾。
在线jenny

只看该作者 26楼 发表于: 2017-07-29
电话服务
您好!您所拨打的号码是空号,请核对后再拨。
Sorry! The number you dialed does not exist, please check it and dial later.
您好!您所拨打的电话已关机。
Sorry! The subscriber you dialed is power off.
对不起!您拨打的用户暂时无法接通,请稍后再拨。
Sorry!The subscriber you dialed can not be connected for the moment, please redial later.
对不起!您的电话已欠费,请您续交话费,谢谢!
Sorry, your telephone charge is overdue, please renew it, thank you!
对不起!您的电话已停机。详情请垂询“1860”。
Sorry! Your telephone service is suspended, for more information, please dial “1860”.
对不起!您拨打的电话已停机。
Sorry! The number you dialed is out of service.
您好!请不要挂机,您拨打的电话正在通话中。
Sorry! Please hold on,the subscriber you dialed is busy now,.
您好!您拨打的电话正在通话中,请稍后再拨。
Sorry! The subscriber you dialed is busy now, please redial later.
对不起!您拨打的用户暂时无法接通,请稍后再拨。
Sorry!The subscriber you dialed can not be connected for the moment, please redial later.
对不起!您拨打的用户已设置呼入限制.
Sorry! The subscriber you dialed has set barring of incoming calls.
您好!您的电话尚未登记国际长途业务,请办理登记手续。详情请垂询“1860”。
Sorry! You have not applied for IDD service, please make registrations. For more information, please dial “1860”.
请直接拨打对方手机号码,无需加“0”。
Sorry! Please dial mobile phone number directly, no need to dial “0”.
请直接拨打对方手机号码,无需加“0”。
Sorry! Please dial mobile phone number directly, no need to dial “0”.
您好!请在号码前加拨长途区号。
Sorry! Please dial area code before the number you dialed.
您好!匪警请拨110,火警请拨119,急救中心请拨120,交通故障请拨122,市话障碍请在112前加拨长途区号。
Hello! Please dial 110 for police, 119 for fire, 120 for ambulance,122 for traffic accident and dial area code before 112 for fixed-phone obstacle.
对不起!对方网络暂时无法接通,请稍后再拨。
Sorry! The other operator’s network can not be connected for the moment, please redial later.
对不起!您的电话尚未申请此项服务。详情请垂询“1860”。
Sorry! You have not applied for this service, please dial “1860” for more information.
对不起,您拨打的电话暂时无人接听,请稍后再拨。
Sorry! The phone you dialed is not be answered for the moment, please redial later.
在线jenny

只看该作者 27楼 发表于: 2017-07-30
God works. 上帝的安排。
Not so bad. 不错。
No way! 不可能!
Don't flatter me. 过奖了。
Hope so. 希望如此。
I don't care. 我不在乎。

Go down to business. 言归正传。
I'm not going. 我不去了。
Does it serve your purpose?对你有用吗?
None of my business. 不关我事。

It doesn't work. 不管用。
Your are welcome. 你太客气了。
It is a long story. 一言难尽。
Between us. 你知,我知。
Sure thing! 當然!
Talk truly. 有话直说。
I'm going to go. 我這就去。
Never mind. 不要緊。
Why are you so sure?怎么这样肯定?
Is that so?是这样吗?

Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不讲道理。
When are you leaving?你什么时候走?
You don't say so. 未必吧,不至于这样吧。
Don't get me wrong. 别误会我。
You bet! 一定,当然!
It's up to you. 由你决定。
The line is engaged. 占线。
My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。
Can you dig it?你搞明白了吗?
I'm afraid I can't. 我恐怕不能。



How big of you! 你真棒!
Poor thing! 真可怜!
How about eating out?外面吃饭怎样?
Don't overdo it. 别太过分了。
You want a bet?你想打赌吗?
What if I go for you?我替你去怎么样?
Who wants?谁稀罕?
Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。
Cheap skate! 小气鬼!
Come seat here. 来这边坐。

Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请。
You ask for it! 活该!
You don't say! 真想不到!
Get out of here! 滚出去!
How come… 怎么回事,怎么搞的。
Don't mention it. 没关系,别客气。
It is not a big deal! 没什么了不起!
thousand times no! 绝对办不到!
Who knows! 天晓得!
Have a good of it.玩的很高兴。

Don't let me down. 别让我失望。
It is urgent. 有急事。
Can I have this. 可以给我这个吗?
It doesn't take much of your time. 这不花你好多时间。
Drop it! 停止!
Bottle it! 闭嘴!
There is nobody by that name working here.這裡沒有這個人。
Easy does it. 慢慢来。
Don't push me. 别逼我。
Come on! 快点,振作起来!



What is the fuss?吵什么?
Still up?还没睡呀?
It doesn't make any differences. 没关系。
It is a deal!一言为定!
Take a seat! 请坐!
It can be a killer. 这是个伤脑筋的问题。
Don't take ill of me. 别生我气。
It's up in the air. 尚未确定。
I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。
Right over there. 就在那里。

Get an eyeful. 看个够。
Here we are! 我们到了!
I lost my way. 我迷路了
Say hello to everybody for me. 替我向大家问好。
Not precisely! 不见得,不一定!
That is unfair. 这不公平!
We have no way out. 我们没办法。
That is great! 太棒了!
You are welcome! 别客气!
I'm bored to death. 我无聊死了。

Bottoms up! 干杯!
Big mouth! 多嘴驴!
Can-do. 能人。
Don't play possum! 别装蒜!
He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽煙。
Make it up! 不记前嫌!
Watch your mouth. 注意言辞。
Any urgent thing?有急事吗?
Good luck! 祝你好运!
Make it. 达到目的,获得成功。


I'll be seeing you. 再见。
I wonder if you can give me a lift?能让我搭一程吗?
It is raining. 要下雨了。
I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂静。
Don't get loaded. 别喝醉了。
Stay away from him. 别靠近他。
Don't get high hat. 别摆架子。
That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。
Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。
I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家。

Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。
Good for you! 好得很!
Go ahead. 继续。
Help me out. 帮帮我。
Let's bag it. 先把它搁一边。
Lose head. 丧失理智。
He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。
Do you have straw?你有吸管吗?
Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事实。
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。

She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。
He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利。
Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。
Tell me when! 随时奉陪!
It is a small world! 世界真是小!
Not at all. 根本就不(用)。
Let's play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至。
Wait and see. 等着瞧。
Why so blue?怎么垂头丧气?
What brought you here?什么风把你吹来了?


Hang on! 抓紧(别挂电话)!
Leave me alone. 别理我。
Chin up. 不气,振作些。
You never know. 世事难料。
I stay at home a lot. 我多半在家里。
She'll be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。
I'm not it a good mood. 没有心情(做某事)。
He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。
Darling! 亲爱的!
She is still mad at me. 她还在生我的气。

I'll get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平
Hit the ceiling. 大发雷霆。
She's got quite a wad. 她身怀巨款。
I don't have anywhere to be. 没地方可去。
I'm dying to see you. 我很想见你。
I swear by the God. 我对天发誓。
Nothing tricky. 别耍花招。
You might at least apologize. 你顶多道个歉就得了。
Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling. 物价直线上升,这样子下去,我们锅里可没什么东西煮饭。

None of you keyhole. 不准偷看。
You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起来不大对劲。
Do you have any money on you?你身上带钱了吗?
What is your major?你学什么专业?
My girlfriend and I broke up. 我和我的女朋友吹了。
It was something that happens once in the blue moon. 这是千载难逢的事。
I'll kick you out. 我将炒你鱿鱼。
I hate to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜欢迟到而让别人久等。
There is nobody by that name working here. 这里没有这个人。
He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽烟。

He pushes his luck. 他太贪心了。
Nuts! 呸;胡说;混蛋!
I can't make both ends meet. 我上个月接不到下个月,缺钱。
It is of high quality. 它质量上乘
Dead end. 死胡同。
Would you mind making less noise. 能不能小声点。
在线jenny

只看该作者 28楼 发表于: 2017-08-08
A:What's your plan for the weekend,Mary?
你这个周末有什么计划吗?玛丽?
B:I'm afraid I'll just idle away my weekend.
恐怕我这个周末要无所事事。
A:In that case,why not join us tomorrow for camping?
那样的话,你明天为什么不跟我们一起去露营呢?
B:I'd love to.Thanks for inviting me.
好啊,谢谢你邀请我。
A:But you must bring some stuff for camping as we do.
不过你得和我们一样,带一下露营去的东西去。
B:Do you mind if I only bring a tent and a flashlight?
你介意我只带一个帐篷和一支手电筒吗?
A:Not at all.
一点也不。
B:By the way,who else is going?
对了,还有谁会去呢?
A:Some of my good friends and my two younger brothers.
我的一些好朋友和两个弟弟都会去。
B:The more,the merrier.
人越多越好玩。

在线jenny

只看该作者 29楼 发表于: 2017-08-08
A:Linda,come out.I have bought a new coat.How do you like it?
琳达,快出来。我买了一件新外套。你觉得怎么样?
B:Where did you buy it?It looks so smart.
你在哪里买的?看起来很漂亮。
A:I bought it from the nearest mall.I strongly suggest you go shopping there for the new clothes.
我在离我们最近的那家购物中心买的。我强烈推荐你去那儿逛逛买些新衣服。
B:Really?Is it your pay day today?
真的吗?今天是你发薪水的日子吗?
A:Nope.I have a credit card,so I can spend the money with it in advance and pay off the debt later.
没有啊,我有信用卡。所以可以用信用卡预付。之后再把钱还清。
B:Do you mean you spend your money before you get paid?
你是说你还没有发薪水就把钱花完了?
A:Why not?
为什么不可以呢?
B:Don't you worry that you may owe a lot of money at last?
难道你不担心最后你会欠下很多钱吗?
A:No,I will pay it off as soon as I get my salary.I often feel very happy when I can buy the clothes I like at any time.
不会呀。一拿到薪水我就会把钱还清。当我能随时买下自己喜欢的衣服时,通常会觉得很开心。
B:Haha...That's great.I envy you.
哈哈,这样很好啊,真羡慕你
快速回复
限100 字节
批量上传需要先选择文件,再选择上传
 
上一个 下一个