切换到宽版
  • 1341阅读
  • 58回复

英语口语学习 [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题
离线jenny

只看该作者 10楼 发表于: 2017-06-16
He's a family-centered person.
他是个顾家的人
The clock is five minutes slow.
这表慢五分
Drop by sometime.
有空来串门啊!
Don't give me that!
别跟我来这套!
She can't take a joke.
她开不起玩笑
It really takes time.
这真的太耽误时间了

离线jenny

只看该作者 11楼 发表于: 2017-06-22
I wasn't born yesterday.
我又不是三岁小孩。
How do I address you?
我怎么称呼你。
She turns me off.
她使我厌烦。
So far so good.
目前为止,一切都好。
Be my guest.
请便、别客气。
That was a close call.
太危险了/千钧一发
Far from it.
一点也不。
It's a pain in the neck.
那真是件麻烦事。
We're in the same boat.
我们处境相同。
My mouth is watering.
我在流口水了。
I ache all over.
我浑身酸痛。
I have a runny nose.
我流鼻涕。
Do you have any openings?
你们有空缺吗?
Think nothing of it.
别放在心上。
I'm not myself today.
我今天心神不宁。
I have a sweet tooth.
我喜欢吃甜食。
For the time being.
暂时;暂且;目前
Don't beat around the bush.
别拐弯抹角了。
It's up on the air.
悬而未决,尚未确定。
It slipped my mind.
我忘了。
You can't please everyone.
你不可能讨好每一个人。
I'm working on it.
我正在努力。
You bet!
当然!
Drop me a line.
写封信给我。
Are you pulling my leg?
你在开我玩笑吗?
I'll keep my ears open.
我会留意的。
Neck and neck.
不分上下。
I'm feeling under the weather.
我觉得不舒服/精神不好/情绪低落。
Don't get me wrong.
不要误会我。
You're the boss.
听你的。
If I were in your shoes.
如果我是你的话。
Over my dead body!
休想!
It'll come to me.
我会想起来的。
I will play it by ear.
我会见机行事的;到时候再说。
Let's talk over coffee.
我们边喝边谈。
Take it easy.
轻松一点;别紧张;放松放松。
Let's give him a big hand.
让我们热烈鼓掌。
As far as I'm concerned.
就我而言。
I'm up to my ears in work.
我忙死了。
You can't do this to me.
你不能这么对我。
Just to be on the safe side.
为了安全起见。
It's been a long time.
好久不见了。
It's about time.
时间差不多了。
I can't imagine why.
我想不通为什么。
That's really something.
真了不起。
Excuse me for a moment.
失陪一会儿。
I'm dying to see you.
我真想见你。
I'm flattered.
过奖了。
You can never tell.
不知道/谁也没把握。
I won't buy your story.
我不信你那一套。
It hurts like hell!
疼死啦!
It can't be helped.
无能为力。
Sorry to bother you.
抱歉打扰你。
Stay out of this matter, please.
请别管这事。
I'll make it up to you.
我会赔偿的。
I'm very / really / terribly / awfully / extremely sorry.
十分抱歉。
Let's forgive and forget.
让我们摈弃前嫌。
I've heard so much about you!
久仰大名!
Don't underestimate me.
别小看我。
She gives me a headache.
她让我头疼。
You're wasting you breath.
你在白费口舌。
Don't get on my nerves!
不要搅得我心烦。
His argument doesn't hold water.
他的论点站不住脚。
You've got to do something.
你一定要想办法。
Don't look wise.
别自作聪明!
You're going too far!
你太过分了!
Don't bury your head in the sand.
不要逃避现实。
Nothing works.
什么都不对劲儿。
Money will come and go.
钱乃身外之物。
You have my word.
我保证。
He hit the ceiling at the news.
他听到那消息暴跳如雷/大发雷霆。
You're too outspoken.
你太直率了。
Every dog has his day.
凡人皆有得意时。
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗?
He's been everywhere.
他到处都去过了。
Who is to blame?
该怪谁?
There're a lot of rumors going around.
很多流言流传着。
I don't feel up to that.
我觉得不能胜任那工作。
I'm mad at myself.
我生自己的气。
It's raining cats and dogs.
下着倾盆大雨。
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在做什么?
I can't seem to get to sleep.
我好像睡不着。
You look very serious about something.
你似乎有很严重的事。
I hope I'm not in the way.
我希望没有造成妨碍。
A fool never learns.
傻瓜永远学不会。
What brings you to Beijing?
什么风把你吹到北京来的?
She looks blue.
她满面忧伤.
Have a nice day.
祝你今天愉快
Take it or leave it.
要就要,不要就拉倒
Keep it up!
继续努力,继续加油
Good for you.
好啊!做得好!
Time flies!
时光如梭
Time is money.
时间就是金钱
That's life.
这就是人生
Now you're talking.
这才对嘛
Have butterflies in one's stomach
紧张
You asked for it.
你自找的
Read between the lines
字里行间的言外之意
The rest is history.
众所皆知
A little bird told me.
我听说的
离线jenny

只看该作者 12楼 发表于: 2017-06-22
A:Can I come in,doctor?
医生,我可以进来吗?
B:Come in,please.Now,what seems to be the trouble with you?
请进。现在你觉得什么地方不舒服?
A:It's nothing serious.But I always have a headache,and I haven't slept well for several weeks.I've also lost appetite and my eyes are burning.
没什么大毛病。只是我头总是很痛。而且我已经好几个星期睡不好了。我没有胃口而且眼睛发红。
B:You do look rather pale.Let me take your temperature first.Would you put the thermometer in your armpit,please?Now,let me listen to your pulse,do you feel weak?
你脸色的确很苍白。我先帮你量一下体温。能把你的体温计放在腋下吗?现在我来听一下你的脉搏。你觉得虚弱无力吗?
A:Yes,I never seem to have any energy.
是的,我似乎一点力气都没有。
B:I'll give you a blood test.Would you roll up your sleeve?
我来帮你验一下血。请把袖子卷起来好吗?
离线jenny

只看该作者 13楼 发表于: 2017-06-22
Do you have proper identification with you?
您带有效证件了吗?
离线jenny

只看该作者 14楼 发表于: 2017-06-22
Do you have anything to declare?
你有什么需要申报的吗?
A:Please show me your passport and visa?
请出示你的护照和签证。
B:Here you are.
在这里。
A:Do you have anything to declare?
您有什么需要申报的吗
B:I'm not sure.I have no idea which things I need to declare.
我不确定。我不知道哪些东西是需要申报的
A:What do you have in your luggage?
您的行李箱里装的什么?
B:Only some clothes and personal items.
就是一些衣服 和私人物品
A:Anything like cigars,valuable electrical appliance or a large sum of cash?
有没有香烟,贵重电器或者大量现金之类的东西?
B:Well,I have a laptop.Does that need to be declared?
哦,我有一台笔记本电脑。那个需要申报吗?
A:No,you may go now.
不用,您可以走了。
B:Thank you.Have a nice day.
谢谢。祝您愉快。
离线jenny

只看该作者 15楼 发表于: 2017-06-22
A:I wish I could play  the piano.I am fond of some piano pieces composed by Chopin,and Mozart,but unfortunately I can't play them.Can you play the piano,Susan?
我真希望我会弹钢琴。我很喜欢肖邦和莫莫扎特创作的钢琴曲。真可惜我没办法弹奏那些曲子。你会弹钢琴吗,苏珊?
B:I can play not only the piano but also the violin.
我不止会弹钢琴还会拉小提琴。
A:Are you good at both of them?
你两样都擅长吗?
B:Well,I am good at playing the piano,but not so good at playing the violin.
这个嘛,我很会弹钢琴,但是小提琴拉的就没那么好了。
A:I see.How often do you play the piano?
我明白了,你多久弹一次钢琴呢?
B:Twice a week.When I was young,I used to play it every day.I really enjoy playing it.
每周两次。我小的时候天天弹呢。我真的很喜欢弹钢琴。
A:I can imagine.It makes me feel good when I listen to the piano.
我可以想象。我一听到钢琴声就觉得很舒服。
离线jenny

只看该作者 16楼 发表于: 2017-06-30
A:Hello,could I speak to Susan?
你好,请问苏珊在吗?
B:I am afraid that she is out of office now.
她现在恐怕不在办公室。
A:When will she be back?
她什么 时候回来?
B:I am not sure,but I saw her go out in a hurry in the morning and she hasn't come back yet.
我不太确定。我早上看见她匆忙的出去,到现在还没有回来。
A:I see.Could I leave a message?It is really urgent.
我知道了。我可以留言吗?事情真的很急。
B:Sure.Just a minute,please.Just let me get a pen.Okay,please go ahead.
当然。请等一下。我拿支笔就好。好的,请说。
A:This is Mike.I couldn't find the important documents Susan gave  me yesterday.Please  have her return my call as soon as possible.I'd like her to give me another copy.
我是迈克,我找不到苏珊昨天交给我的那份重要文件。请她尽快回电。我想要她再给我一份副本。
B:Anything else?
还有别的事情吗?
A:That's all.Sorry for the trouble.
就这些了,抱歉麻烦了。
离线jenny

只看该作者 17楼 发表于: 2017-07-10
I am tied up.
我有事走不开。
I can't make it at that time.
我脱不开身啊。
You see I'm in the middle of something.
你看,我正忙着呢。
I'm sorry, I'm otherwise engaged.
对不起,我有其他安排了。
I have other fish to fry.
我还有别的事要做。
I am in a meeting. I'll call you later.
在开会呢,过会儿打给你。
Sorry, I have plans.
对不起,我有事。
I'd love to,but I am busy. 
我想,但是我很忙。

离线jenny

只看该作者 18楼 发表于: 2017-07-13
你的太太真的很好啊!
Your wife is really really nice!
离线jenny

只看该作者 19楼 发表于: 2017-07-14
"Oh, who was that?" Mr. Black asked。
“哦,是谁?”布莱克先生问。
"Oh, how blind you are!" he cried。
“哎呀,你们真瞎!”他大声道。
"Oh, oh!" he cried. "My stomach! My head! oh! oh!
哎呀,哎哟!”他大声道,“我的肚子!我的头!哎哟!哎哟!”
Oh, learned judge! Oh, wise young man。
噢,博学的法官!噢,聪明的年轻人!
Ah, yes, Jeanne married a man with a lot of money。
啊,对啦,珍妮嫁给了一个很有钱的人。
"Ah, what splendid clothes!" thought the Emperor。
啊!多华丽的衣服啊!”皇帝想。
Ah, how pitiful!
呀,多可惜!
Ah, here is the thing I am after。
哎呀,我找的东西在这儿呢。
Oh, come, Mathilde. Surely you can tell an old friend。
嗨,说吧,玛蒂尔德,你对老朋友说说总是可以的吧。
Come, we must hurry。
喂,我们得赶紧啦!
Come, come, get him his change. Tod, get him his change。
好吧,好吧,托德,快把钱找给他,快把钱找给他。
Come, come! What were you really doing behind the bicycle sheds?
喂!喂!你还在车棚里磨蹭啥?
Dear! What awful weather!
哎呀!多糟的天气!
Oh, dear, dear! Where can Harry be?
天哪,天哪,亨利会在哪儿?
Dear, dear! Where have I put my keys?
哎呀,我把钥匙放在哪儿啦?
"Dear me," he said to himself, "Am I foolish or unfit for my office?"
"哎呀!"他心里嘀咕着,“我是愚蠢呢还是不称职?”
Well, your father has found him in the garage。
好啦,你父亲在车库里找到他了。
Are you sure? Well, perhaps you, are right。
你能肯定吗?嗯,也许你说得对。
Well, you must come to lunch tomorrow。
不过,你明天一定要来吃午饭。
I handed the note to him and said, "Oh, very well, I apologize."
我把那张票子递给了他,说道:“啊,好极了,我向你道歉。”
Well, why don't you make a notice like theirs?
那么,你为什么不做个像他们那样的广告牌呢?
Now, now, you two; Don't fight again。
喂,喂,你们俩,别再打了。
Now, now, my boy! It's all right! There's no need to cry!
好了,好了,孩子,没事了,别哭了。
Now, let's play basketball。
喏,咱们打篮球吧!
Now, lift me up, Doctor, lift me up. Where is he?
把我扶起来吧,医生,把我扶起来。他在哪里?
There! There! Never mind, you'll soon feel better。
好啦,好啦,不要紧,你马上会好的。
There, there, you said too much。
得啦,得啦,你说的太多了。
There, I've filled it up again。
瞧,我又把它灌满了。
There, what's that?
哟,那是什么!
"Use you knife, man!" ordered the British officer nearby。
“嗨,用刀子割!”旁边的英国军官命令道。
Hurry up, man。
嗨,快点。
We have won the match, man!
啊,我们胜利了。
Boy, oh, boy! Our team's going to win! How fantastic?
哇,怎么样!我们队要赢了!真是太好了!
Boy! This soup is good, Mama!
嘿,妈妈,这汤好得很。
Oh, boy! I just had a wonderful dream!
嘿,我刚才做了个好梦。
Ha! Pround as these nobles are, he is afraid to see me。
哈!这些贵族尽管傲慢,他却害怕见到我。
The trousers are all right; now the waistcoat; aha, right again。
裤子合身;再请穿上背心试试;啊哈,也很合适。
Hey! I didn't expect to meet you here。
嗨,我没想到会在这儿遇到你。
They were about to go down. When Tum suddenly whispered. "Sh! Keep still. Don't move!"
他们正想再下去,这时托姆突然低声道:“嘘,安静,别动!”
Why, what's the harm?
咳,这有什么害处呢?
"Nonsense," the king shouted. "My cook is the best cook in the world."
“胡说!”那国王喊道,“我的厨师是世界上最好的厨师。”
Good heavens! Listen to that silly child," said the father。
“天哪!听听那傻孩子在瞎说些什么!”孩子的父亲说。

快速回复
限100 字节
如果您在写长篇帖子又不马上发表,建议存为草稿
 
上一个 下一个